Sunday, 21 February 2016

Now, we all know that nobody knows it all. I love blogging recipes and stuff for you all but I don't know each and every recipe in town.
As a result, I always look up on YouTube to be updated on each and every new recipe. I don't, obviously, copy the recipes; I just understand the basics and create an ambrosia version of it.
YouTube can be tricky, you don't know if the recipes will come out great or not and you don't know which YouTube cook/chef to trust. So, here's a list of my favourite YouTube cooks/chefs; trust me their recipes always turn out great!
(In no particular order)
1. The Domestic Geek

The Domestic Geek is run by this amazing woman named, Sara Lynn. The food she posts are mostly healthy and will make your life more convenient and nutrition enriched.
Must try recipe: Every smoothie recipe!
2. Gemma Stafford:

Gemma is a professional baker who has brought it in her genius baking techniques to YouTube. I find her recipes easy to make and the ingredients she uses readily available in India.
Must try: Her microwave mug recipes and no-machine ice cream recipes.
3. Munchies:

Munchies is a food related show run by Vice. Munchies essentially captures the essence of food and does so by treating your eyes to not only recipes but also, techniques and too by professionals. With Munchies, your taste buds and eyes are in for a treat.
Must try: A standard Five Leaves brunch recipe by the chef of five leaves himself.
4. Brothers Green Eats:

Brothers Green Eats is a YouTube channel run by brothers, Mike and Josh Greenfield. Their food can be defined best as gourmet meets street; something I have looked for for years. The food they cook is simply what I'd call divine.
Must try: 8 simple microwave recipes for gamers.
Now, where is the YouTube tab?
(P.S.: The pictures belong to their rightful owners and are only used for represention purposes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment