Saturday, 21 March 2015

Say cheessseee!
Bum-bum bummmm, Hey guys! How have you all been? Wonderful, I hope. Okay, I need to ask you guys if you like Mac and cheese? If yes, then you're gonna love this recipe!

Pasta in white sauce:

Ingredients:
  1. 1 cup boiled pasta of choice ( I used macaroni);
  2. 3/4 cup milk;
  3. 1/2 cup cheese of choice;
  4. 1 chopped onion;
  5. 1 teaspoon chilli flakes;
  6. 1 tablespoon dried thyme;
  7. 1 tablespoon dried oregano;
  8. 1 tablespoon butter;
  9. 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour;
  10. 2 tablespoons water;
  11. Salt to taste.
Procedure:

Saute the onion and butter till the onion acquires a brown colour
Add in the milk, keep the heat to medium high
Add the cheese in shredded form
Mix the water and the flour, removing lumps, add in the mixture to the pan when the cheese is melted.
Add in the chilli flakes, oregano, thyme and salt.
Add in the pasta.
Remove from flame when the pasta is thick.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment